Flea and Tick Season | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, October 19, 2007

Flea and Tick Season

If you are a pet owner, you would know that there are two to three times in the year when there seem to be more flea and ticks. And now is one of those times. It must be the wet weather.

Earlier this year, if you have read my blog back then, you will know that my little monkey nearly died of tick fever. If not for the quick thinking of the "new" veterinarian, and of course $$$, he would have died.

This time round, I am not taking chances and am equipping myself with Frontline flea and tick control that apparently kills all ticks and fleas 100% completely. A friend told me to check for cheap stock from ShopWiki and that is where she searches for her pet supplies. By the way, ShopWiki is not a store but a search engine that crawls ecommerce stores and eBay for millions of consumer products.

I used to go to different online pet supplies stores to check and compare their prices one by one and I thought that being a pet owner should be easier than that! I am glad that I am introduced to ShopWiki so that I do not have to do the work that ShopWiki does!

0 comments:

Post a Comment