1111111 ONE ONE ONE YAT YAT YAT SATU SATU SATU!!!!!!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

1111111 ONE ONE ONE YAT YAT YAT SATU SATU SATU!!!!!!!

I must say, Google's spiders have been so efficient lately. A couple of hours after publishing a post, it will be picked up on Google Search already. I have seen traffic coming in from searches of new keywords within a few hours unlike previously when it takes a day or two to be ranked in the search engine.

Yesterday, at 3pm, I published my post on Namewee's Negaraku ku. I actually wrote it a week ago but kept it in drafts (hehehe I have a lot of posts in drafts!) and by evening, people have been coming from Google Search looking for Namewee's video.

Check out this screenshot. Who is on top spot???

Who says Page Rank 3s are useless and can't attract organic searches? The most important in searches is the correct keyword. So, if advertisers failed to command organic searches, they shouldn't blame bloggers but their own choice of anchor text. By the way, last evening, I wrote two pieces with ridiculous keywords, I wonder if they will be SEO-friendly for the advertiser or not ....We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment