Namewee's Negaraku Ku Video | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Namewee's Negaraku Ku Video

Did anyone watch the Negaraku Ku video on YouTube yet? Actually when I read the report in the papers, it did not even make me want to watch it but my friend called me up and told me to check YouTube. He said to search for "Negaraku Ku" and watch the video with the most hits. He said YouTube may take it off so to watch while it is still online.

So OK la, I watched it and according to Namewee, he made a humorous satire on the country and I do not find any humour in it at all. Maybe it's because I do not understand Chinese hahaha!

I certainly don't agree that he should use the Negaraku national anthem or make a satire on the country. According to Buddhism, we must love our country.

In any case, I think he is wrong to make such a video. Namewee must be having a good life in Taiwan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment