The Blog of J.R. Dunn's Jewelry | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Blog of J.R. Dunn's Jewelry

Since a week ago, I have been surfing to lots of blogs and some of the best blogs I came across are commercial blogs. My latest discovery is J.R. Dunn's jewelry blog. I stumbled upon this whilst helping my friend, Lawrence, search for the ultimate diamond engagement rings. Lawrence told me that his fiancee has a special love affair with Italian jewelry. This isn't something that I am familiar with but after doing my research and coming to the blog of J.R. Dunn, at least now I know of Italian jewelry brand names like Roberto Coin, Damiani and Tacori.

I don't know why it escaped me that Paris Hilton has been selected as the face of Damiani. Well, that just shows what a great fan I am of Paris!

The J.R. Dunn blog is very neat and simplistic offering a friendly browser experience thanks to its clean layout. Most importantly, I was introduced to many great Italian jewelry brand names and bedazzled by exquisite jewelry pieces. I love the sub-page with all the photos of jewelry and events.

If you are looking to buy engagement or wedding rings, you may want to check out J.R. Dunn for the finest in Italian jewelry! I was impressed. You may be too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment