Bon Jovi's Lost Highway Out Now | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 22, 2007

Bon Jovi's Lost Highway Out Now

Actually already on sale a few days ago :-)

In this album, Bon Jovi returns to Rock. We were all afraid that they would turn into a Country & Western band but Jon Bon Jovi denied it and luckily for their legion of fans too.

While I have only the chance to preview the first single from the album, Lost Highway, I m not sure how the rest of the songs sound like. The first song, though is rock, to me, still lacks the oomph that was found in the Slippery When Wet album. That was magic.

I wonder if the albums have already reached record stores here. I haven;t been out shopping at all for one month already, or is it more? Things are always slow to reach our shores, unfortunately, and I don't trust buying music online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment