Jon Bon Jovi, Country Singer? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Jon Bon Jovi, Country Singer?

Last year, a friend, a fellow fan of Bon Jovi, asked me to listen to Jon's new single, "Who Says You Can't Go Home". He said he likes it a lot. However, no matter how many times I listen to it, I still do not think that it is outstanding.

Last week, Jon Bon Jovi won the Grammy for Best Country Collaboration for this song at the 2007 Grammy Awards. Upon receiving this piece of news, I was like, "Huh? It's that nice meh?"

But no one ever asked for my opinion, did they? *sigh*

Anyway, I don't know why that song is classified under Country. The only country element in the song is the voice of Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Ok, so it's not Rock and it's not Country, at least not in my books, anywa.

What happened to the Bon Jovi of old that I love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment