Better Than eCards | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Better Than eCards

My sister's birthday is coming up next week. One of the things I hate about the distance is that I can't do things in the last minute anymore. I can't pickup a gift or birthday card one day before her birthday as shipping out to her takes ten days.

This year, I was busy and did not have the time for shopping. Out of desperation, I scoured the internet for the best
Birthday Cards and found a very unique service offered by SharpCards.com. It is an excellent service for people like me.

You see, one can use sharpcard.com for card shopping, where the friendly people at sharpcards.com will send your card purchase to you without you having to go to a physical shop to buy. Or you can, like me, use sharpcards.com to send your card and/or directly from sharpcards.com to your intended recipient. Believe me, when time is running out, this is the perfect solution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment