Vet's House Call | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Vet's House Call

So the vet came and left and I have paid RM80; RM30 for house call, RM50 for medication. It actually isn't the money issue. But is his diagnosis correct?

He said that my monkey is healthy and does not have a disease. He said what my monkey is going through is just old age where his muscles have weakened. He told me to compare my monkey's age to an 80 year old man.

My vet is always very positive, as opposed to my negativity. He said that what I see is not what he sees and that I like to imagine all sorts of illnesses for my monkeys.

According to my vet, my monkey is not that teruk. Huh, even when he has lost his appetite and vomited his pervious day's food? That doesn't look good to me at all, but he blames it on the hot weather! Duh!

I pray that he is correct. I would be devastated if he has made a wrong diagnosis and that we have wasted crucial time in treating my monkey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment