I Heart LG Mint Chocolate Now | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, February 16, 2007

I Heart LG Mint Chocolate Now

Do you remember I once wrote that I HEART LG Pink Chocolate? Well, I have changed my mind. You would too if you have seen the latest LG Mint Chocolate. It's getting harder and harder not to fall in love with such a cool phone! And the best thing is it is FREE with every new Verizon subscription. Of course, it is well worth it.

Verizon has always been a leading wireless service provider but their phones have nothing to shout about all these while. Things have changed with the entrance of the LG Mint Chocolate, upon signing up via Wirefly.com

Wirefly offers the best deal in the country every day. And right now, we can get free
Verizon cell phone, not any old phone but the Razr when we open a new account. Verizon or Wifrefly rebates aren't even required. Ahhh that's great news to many of us. I know it is to me!

I like the deals that Wirefly always brings to us. It always is a surprise when I log in to Wirefly.com and see their deals. I try my best to catch them because I just love the phones and rebates. This time, it's the LG Mint Chocolate woohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment