Robert Ferringos' 2007 NFL Mock Draft | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Robert Ferringos' 2007 NFL Mock Draft

Having been to the United States, I know how crazy about sports Americans are. I too picked up a passion for American football. It is hard not to when everyone you meet eat football, talk football and sleep football.

While the NFL is taking a break, I had a great time reading Robert Ferringos' views on the upcoming
2007 NFL Mock Draft.

I would like to see how accurate his views are when the new season starts. Wait a minute, did it end??

Anyway, I hope that his prediction that the New York Giants will have a better season with the combo of Darrelle Revis and Corey Webster will come true. Yes, I'm a supporter of the New York Giants even if they haven't been performing so well lately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment