Time Lapse | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time Lapse

It's so funny that the other day, when I met up with a friend, and he asked me when was the last time we met, I told him that it was not that long; just 10 months ago. It was that "fresh" in my memory for me BUT when we were talking, it suddenly dawned on me that it was not 10 months ago but A YEAR and 10 months!

Yikes... I lost a YEAR, where did it go? I asked my friend if he changed his handphone already, and he said he did but it was more than a year ago. Also, ten months ago, Snoopy was already bedridden so I definitely didn't go anywhere or meet anyone so it definitely couldn't be 10 months ago.

Geee... times flies by so quickly when one is busy, right? But to think that so much time has gone by and yet I didn't realise it, THAT is definitely extremely SCARY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment