Dreamt Of My Grandmother & Aunt | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dreamt Of My Grandmother & Aunt

It's extremely strange that every year, when it is near All Souls Day, I would dream of my grandmother. She passed away in 2003, if I remember correctly. This year, not only did I dream of my grandmother, I also dreamt of my aunt, who passed away this July. Yikes... they come to me in dreams in case I forget them on All Souls Day. Surely I won't!

Earlier this month, I dreamt that my aunt told me that if she could have chicken, she would be happier than when she had struck lottery. I will remember to take offer her chicken this All Souls Day. It will be the first time since she passed away. It's all still so sad. Time may heal but it's not magic.

My aunt and grandmother, who are mother and daughter, were Roman Catholics, by the way, but we also try to offer them stuff the traditional Taoist way. Not sure if they will get out offerings, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment