Taking Advantage of the Weaker USD | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 18, 2010

Taking Advantage of the Weaker USD

My friend told me that she has been using her funds in PayPal to shop online from US stores because of the weaker USD. The Dollar has dropped by so much in recent months that we are not happy about it but don't really know what to do. This friend to me that it's finally time to indulge in herself!

As for me, I think that it's more viable to invest in something "solid" like gold coins, for instance. I have always a very practical person and do not believe in "frills". Even though the price of gold is very high right now, I believe that there is still upside potential.

I have been reading up on gold coin collection and investment on United States Gold Bureau but haven't taken the plunge yet because I just spent money on a new computer. Gah! What poor timing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment