Secret Recipe Photos | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Secret Recipe Photos

My friend and I met up at Secret Recipe near my house and because of lack of things to do, we played with my camera. LOL Actually, it's not even my camera but the camera of another friend that I am using on loan. Have been using on loan for almost two years already!

I think it's because the camera is not mine that I didn't take the trouble to really learn how to use it so I took the opportunity to ask my friend some questions. This friend loves photography too so he does know a thing or two about cameras.

The photo of the coffee was shot by my friend while the photo of the cup of tea was shot by me. Of course, I have already resized these photos but I can see the difference in technique. Somehow, my friend managed to blur out the background! Gah... I still haven't asked him how he did that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment