No Longer Able To Help | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No Longer Able To Help

My cousin brother, the one who ran away to Thailand, called up my mother, who is his aunt, asking for a small loan. Actually, we have helped him a lot financially since the beginning of the year. The problem is that I have been the one forking out the money to him all these while since my family is unable to.

This time, I am no longer able to help him since I just bought a new computer, which I totally need for work. I could say that my computer died at the wrong time. Well, I told my mother to say that she is not able to help this time around and that if he is really in need of money, he should look elsewhere. Perhaps taking out a payday cash advance would be the short term solution for him at this point.

Anyway, I really don't know how much more we can help. Times are bad for everyone and we also have our own financial commitments. Much as I would like to still support him, he is family after all, there is a limit to everything. I hope that he will "grow up" and learn to live within his means!

0 comments:

Post a Comment