Happy 20.10.2010 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy 20.10.2010

Yes, it's a special date on the calendar once again, after the very special 10.10.10. 20.10.2010 is pretty special too, and it will be all the more special when it is 20:10 tonight. Unlike the mass wedding of 10.10.10 that I attended, I am not sure if there is anyone who is getting married today. I didn't read about any mass wedding to be held today in the newspapers. LOL

Actually, a lot of people don't really see this significance until it is pointed out. I guess it is because many of us do not write our dates like that but 20th Oct, 2010. I have to admit that I too wouldn't know about it if not because of postings on social networks. Yes, that's where I get most of my "news" from these days!

Well, I don't have anything special planned for today to mark this special date. What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment