New York Trip | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New York Trip

My sister will be making a trip to New York next week to get her passport renewed at the Embassy. She told me that she has already spent US$800 BEFORE stepping foot on New York soil because she bought air tickets and paid for hotel accommodation.

I told her that perhaps she took a room at an expensive hotel. She said that it's not a matter of price but of cleanliness and reputation. She has read about a Canadian woman who visited New York, staying at a budget hotel, and when she went home, carried along with her fleas, which quickly infested her home!

Imagine how horrible it is! If she had access to a Houston pest control company, I am sure her flea problem would be arrested quickly. In any case, my sister told me that she doesn't want to risk carrying flea home just to save some money on the trip! She could take it as a honeymoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment