New Printer, New Computer | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Printer, New Computer

I hate it....hate that my stuff are broken and I have to fork out good money to replace them. Well, they can never break at the right time because no time is right! LOL I am just extremely stingy, right? Perhaps I know that money doesn't grow on trees.

Oh well, what to do? I now have a new computer and a new printer to work with, which is good. I have been frustrated with them since the beginning of the year. This year has been pretty bad. I have been forced to spend and spend and not able to earn much too!

And because of my "big purchases" I think I am giving my KL trip a miss. Had wanted to go on the 22nd, which is tomorrow, and I have an appointment too but I have to be a whole lot more prudent now to recoup my expenses. So October makes it the third month this year that I did not travel, along with January and April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment