Catching Up With A Cousin | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catching Up With A Cousin

It is strange how things are sometimes. I have a cousin who left for England almost ten years ago and every time she comes home, we never had the time for each other because of conflicting schedules. We were never that close, anyway. We recently added each other on Facebook and talked a whole lot more than when we were both in Ipoh! I think that most people are able to open up easier when they are not face to face.

Anyway, my cousin was telling me of her search for weight loss pills that work as she would like to be slim for good. The way she puts it, it's as if her weight keeps yo-yoing. Well, I have no experience when it comes to losing weight. Mine was lost pretty quickly when I was caring for Dino and then Snoopy. LOL

If you have an effective weight loss solution, do let us know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment