Making Time For Friends | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Making Time For Friends

A friend has asked me to meet up with him for tea as he has something to show me. He is in a new business, you see, and he hopes to get some free publicity. I actually offered to check out his products but have yet to find time for him. This month, I have been very busy covering the 9 Emperor Gods festival and although I didn't manage to catch every ritual or ceremony, I managed to catch the fire walking ceremony at Tow Boo Kong Taoist temple in Ipoh.

Now that the festival is over and done with for the year, he is busy! LOL Oh well, working adults are like that but I think it is also because both of us live in Ipoh that we re taking each other for granted too. Well, at least I think I am taking for granted that we can meet "anytime" since both of us live in the same city.

My friend will be going to KL for a few days so I guess we have no choice but wait till he returns. I really must make time for him. I feel pretty bad to have kept pushing him for months already! He'd think that I wasn't sincere in my offer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment