My Mother Wants A Blog Too | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, October 15, 2010

My Mother Wants A Blog Too

My mother has been following my blog recently, after getting to know about it from a friend, and then forcing me to write down my blog URL to her. I don't like my family or even friends reading my blog because I would feel as if my freedom is curbed as I would not be able to write what I truly feel or think. And when this happens, I feel like moving to another domain, which I have done before.

Now, my mother is saying that she wants to start a blog too. She said that she has plenty of weight loss stories to share, stories from her young days. My mother was on the plump side, you see, and suffered from pressure from peers to look slimmer.

I haven't decided if I should let her have a blog because building a blog needs perseverance and I am not sure if she has it. Perhaps, by managing her own blog, she wouldn't have time to follow mine anymore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment