Giving Penang A Miss | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, October 15, 2010

Giving Penang A Miss

It is with regret that after giving my Penang trip much thought, I am giving it a miss. My computer is half-dead and I have to keep money for it on standby. In addition, if making a trip to Penang, I would be going with my family.

If you have been reading my blog, you would know that I am not on good terms with my family members. We may share the same roof but I keep to myself most of the time. Besides, if we were to go, I would be the one paying for the entire trip and at this point, I don't see why I should when they are so unappreciative.

Just when I think that perhaps we CAN mend our relationship, something comes up to show me their true colours. I tell myself that I should just forget them, that it's foolish for me to think that we can be happy together and I am just as well being alone, separated from them. Physically, we may be together but we are not "united", I would say.

So yeah, I'm calling off the Penang trip with my family. It would be better to go elsewhere by myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment