Cutting Down On Traveling | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, October 22, 2010

Cutting Down On Traveling

I am giving up my trip to the capital city this month, which means that I have only traveled seven times this year. With so many big items purchased this year which included a car and a desktop computer, I really should be extra prudent. Also, I realize that I should start thinking of my future more and start planning my retirement.

Of course, I would love to buy gold bullion and such but I would be happy enough if I am able to set aside enough money to buy a gold coin every couple of months. I know it's small investment but one has to start somewhere, right?

I have just watched the video on gold investment by United States Gold Bureau and I am even more convinced that we should start and start early too. Yes, gold price may be high but gold is one of the more stable precious metals and has been for generations so there really is nothing to worry about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment