Cars In Malaysia Are Too Expensive | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cars In Malaysia Are Too Expensive

Recently I went to have a look at two new cars. It's not that I am looking to purchase any since I know my own budget and I am pretty happy with my car even though second hand but I bought it with my own sweat and blood but I went to have a look because I wanted to get their photos.

The two cars are new models in Malaysia: Volkswagen Polo sub-compact car and Honda Freed, an MPV. I really cannot understand how an ordinary wage earner could afford to purchase a car above RM100,000. That's almost 1/3 to 1/2 a house already. Of course, for most people, they are paying by installment but still, a car loan wouldn't be the only loan that one services.

A friend, who was also from my hometown but has moved to the United States for years, told me that cars in Bolehland are too expensive in relation to our income level. It's true. That's why there are so many Protons and Peroduas on the road!

0 comments:

Post a Comment