Looking Sexier With Breast Augmentation Surgery | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Looking Sexier With Breast Augmentation Surgery

It was a long time since I met a friend, Melissa. I remember when we were in school, she was rather meek but what surprised me when we met at a recent old girls' reunion was the way she looked and moved. People say that if a person has self-confidence, you can see it from her actions and the way she conducts herself. It really is true.

I later learned from gossips among mutual friends that she had a breast augmentation surgery. Oh, how could I not spot the difference? I thought she looked sexier now so it's not imaginary! If a surgery like that could bring on such transformation to a person then I too should consider breast lift and augmentation!

But then, even though I too would like to look as shapely as Melissa, I am quite afraid to go under the knife. I was told that plastic surgery mexico is very advanced and not as costly as plastic surgery in some other countries, like the United States.

It got me thinking though, that if I were to go for plastic surgery, I would rather go for cosmetic surgery face lift because not everyone would have the privilege to look under my clothes, unlike the face, which is the first thing people look at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment