Trimming Success [飛短留長父子兵] [2006 TVB Drama] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 30, 2010

Trimming Success [飛短留長父子兵] [2006 TVB Drama]

I am in the midst of watching an old Kevin Cheng drama. It was released in January 2006, apparently only overseas but was later aired on TVB Jade Channel in May 2006. It has been such a long time since I watched any drama. The last TVB drama I watched was Rooms To Let, just a short 13-episode drama. Subsequently, I watched movies from Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Up In The Air, Kung Fu Panda, Sepet, Gubra, Honestly and kung Fu Dunk.

Trimming Success stars Kevin Cheng and I didn't care about the plot at all at first. I watch only because of him. Hehehe! In this drama, Kevin Cheng is a hair stylist, the son of a barber, from Stanley Island. One thing about this drama is that at least we get to see another aspect of Hong Kong.

Trimming Success is a 20-episode drama, quite short, huh? After watching for three nights, I am already at Episode 11. LOL I am too fast! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment