Gift For Birthday Boy | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 30, 2010

Gift For Birthday Boy

I met an old classmate last evening and she invited me to her son's birthday party next weekend. I was quite surprised to learn that the boy is already 9 years old! My goodness, and I am not even married yet. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!

Seriously, I cannot think of what birthday gift to get him. I know nothing about boys and what they like. I don't want to buy him a video game because if he's like most boys, he would already have his own mega collection of video games. Even if he does not, I don't want to encourage a young boy like him to spend even more time in front of the computer.

I sought the opinion of a mutual friend who suggested I take a trip to the local sports store. She said that I would have plenty of gift ideas browsing through sports equipment. She may be right but I don't know. What if he's not a sporty person at all?

Come to think of it, I guess I would get Baseball Equipment for his birthday and if he hasn't played baseball before, this would be the right time to start. Don’t you think so?

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment