I'm Scared | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm Scared

My aunt just found out that she is suffering from "heart problems". She has been feeling unwell for the past two weeks, feeling extremely tired and laid in bed in the afternoon when taking a nap in the afternoon is not her style at all.

She went to see a doctor and was told that she has stones in the gall and was put on medication. Seeing no progress, my father (her brother) suggested that she seek a second opinion and took her to see a physician this morning.

According to the physician, my aunt has to be admitted to the hospital immediately to run further tests. However, she said she could only get admitted in two weeks' time as her son is sitting for an important exam right now.

What I am afraid of is that it seems to me that everyone around me is facing some health problems or other until I don't feel very good myself too. And you know, there are so many things that I haven't done yet, so many things that I want to see and have not been able to do so because of one thing or another. In short, I haven't lived life yet and everyone is already falling ill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment