Quick Weight Loss Solution | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick Weight Loss Solution

My friend, S, sent me a desperate text message last night to tell me that he couldn't fit into his weeding suit! The thing is, he was supposed to get married almost two years ago and had this suit tailored but because of circumstances, they had to postpone the wedding, not once but twice!

Now that he is finally getting married, (it's just a month away, isn't it exciting?) he tried on his suit only to find that he could no longer fit in. I told him that I have no quick weight loss solution for him and he should just get a new suit done because altering this would make him look awkward in it.

S told me that notwithstanding the extra cost, his future wife would give him a tongue lashing because he didn't keep to his diet. LOL I really could sympathize with him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment