Chic Work Uniform | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 23, 2010

Chic Work Uniform

I met up with a friend after her work and I was very impressed with her style. She brushed it off that she is chic and said that it's all because of the work uniform. She said that when she is off duty, she would be in ordinary clothes like jeans and t-shirt too and she wouldn't look stylish, then!

I came across this uniform company, iD by Landau this morning and I really like the identity apparel that they carry. If you do not know, the company specializes in work uniform, meeting the needs of companies in various industries.

iD by Landau has a good selection of high quality uniform work shirts to offer so no matter what business you are in, you would probably be able to find just the right shirt for your employees. Whether you are aiming to achieve a smart or casual look to project your company's image, you could either opt for a uniform polo shirt, retro shirt or even dress shirt.

I have a cousin who is training to be a pastry chef with a leading resort hotel and since I did not get him a graduation gift when he graduated from a pastry school, I think I would make up to him by getting him a chef jacket when he comes home next. It is better late than never, I believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment