Garden of Puri Boutique Hotel Melaka | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 16, 2010

Garden of Puri Boutique Hotel Melaka

My friend and I spent 3 days 2 nights at Hotel Puri in Melaka when we visited the Historical city at the end of March (surprisingly, it was just last month but seems so long ago) and had a wonderful time there. This boutique hotel is actually made up on a shop house but expanded to be two or three shop houses now. I really couldn't tell for sure.

It's very peaceful inside and one could sit the whole day in the hotel without wanting to walk out and see what Melaka town has to offer. In this post, I am enclosing shots that I took of the inside of the hotel, but only the garden part. As you could see, there is plenty of greenery which makes it very enjoyable for city folks who see nothing but brick walls the whole time.

Usually, when people talk about Puri Hotel, one of the most popular boutique hotels in Melaka, they talk about its architecture or interior design but then in this post, I prefer to focus on only one aspect of it. I will, if I have the mood, post photos of the hotel's interior which is also very interesting, different from modern buildings.

Anyway, a room in Puri Hotel isn't cheap. it's comparable to a room in a 3-star hotel here in Ipoh but of course, Melaka has so much more to offer its visitors. Besides, an experience in a boutique hotel like Puri is so much more enjoyable and memorable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment