Lose Weight Fast | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lose Weight Fast

Thanksgiving is just two days away. My friend told me that she is really afraid of the year end holiday season because of the many occasions to pig out. I could really sympathize with her. However, food is to be enjoyed and Thanksgiving and Christmas are the only times most of us get to spend with family, right?

I told my friend that no matter how much weight she has put on from all the parties and gatherings, there are diets which could help her to lose weight fast. Some people are lucky that no matter how much they eat, they do not need to lose weight but I am not one of them so I may also try one of the fast weight loss programs as well.

I was once told that losing weight fast would only cause us to gain weight faster but I don't buy that. I think that once we have lost the weight, we would have to maintain it and not "let go" of it like many people tend to do. Obesity is a major problem not only for adults but also children. I put it down to a diet of fast food but I heard that most fast food chains already have healthier food in the menu. Is that true?

0 comments:

Post a Comment