Tummy Ache | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, November 24, 2008

Tummy Ache

I'm in pain and can't concentrate on anything! I have been suffering from this stupid ache since 8am! It's actually intestinal infection, the third attack since Mooncake Festival in mid-September. I must have eaten something bad or dirty then. I don't know, since I have a pretty strict diet.

Whatever it is, since this is the third attack, I went to see a doctor to get some antibiotics. I didn't see a doctor the first two times since my problem cleared up after a few hours. Well, now that it's the third time, I definitely do not relish a fourth time. The doctor said that should there be a forth time, he would need to send my slimy shit to the lab for a culture to see what kind of bacteria it is. EEwwwwww!!! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I do not need to do that. Damn embarrassing, right? hahaha!

Anyway, I have a few days of medication and hopefully, that would clear my bacteria infection. Also, my doctor said that after I finish my course of antibiotics, I should try to take yoghurt. Blek... I hate the sour taste of yoghurt! But I paid RM28 doctor's fees when I could have bought 28 cups of yoghurt to eat. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment