The Ethan Willis and Randy Garn Prosper Strategy | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Ethan Willis and Randy Garn Prosper Strategy

I just came across this fairly old article dating back to Jun 26, 2005 about Prosper Inc. This company was established two old friends, Ethan Willis and Randy Garn. I really love their motto that goes "Your life is your business . . . Making it Prosper is ours."

What Prosper Inc. does is to mentor people in many aspects of life to help people achieve success. I find that many people go through life without a real aim. They tend to be underachievers because they do not know how to set a goal for themselves.

According to this article, Prosper Inc. strives to change that. These two guys may be young but they are visionaries. They do know that people can be so much better than what they are with a little push here and a little mentoring there.

So what they did was to engage experts in their respective fields to support Prosper Inc's educational program. So far they have been very successful in their programs and have already served over 21,000 people. I m sure with the number as great as that they all can't be wrong, can they?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately not all of Prospers students agree.

Anonymous said...

I worked for them! These guys are liars and frauds and have bilked millions out of the hard working folks who trusted them. BEWARE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are scammers.

Anonymous said...

Beware of Prosper Inc.! Avoid this company like the PLAuGE!!!

Anonymous said...

I worked there and left cause a conflict of interest (lying). To make sales you had to lie to the customers, so they would by and so you could get paid.

Anonymous said...

How interesting. Most of the negative comments are coming from ex-employees who were fired (except for "Dean" and his crappy MFA site). Vendetta much?...

Anonymous said...

The coach I had sucked and the advisors were so-so.

Anonymous said...

The idea is great. The coach follow through, other than to make sure you are posting good things about them to the company, is not. I felt I was scammed. My experience was not close to what I was told I was going to experience. In the beginning the sales person told me "all areas of life" would be discussed and didn't tell me for and additional $10,000 for each area, then we will discuss...I understand "Take Profound Action"; I don't understand how someone can seriously expect you to continue to give them $10,000 for Financial Freedom, $10,000 for Business Building, etc. I feel for anyone who got their hopes up as I did and then shortly after the money was charged to a credit card (Yes, financial instructors telling to go in debt in order to learn what you probably already know)felt that sinking feeling of "I should not have done this".

Anonymous said...

If you are deciding on whether or not to go with the prosper coaching program, please continue to research reviews. For every 1 positive review you will find 20 negative reviews. I am currently a student and it is probably the worst financial decision I have every made. It is true what everyone is saying about the sales pitch. They will tell you what you want to hear until you sign up then it becomes a very basic course in whatever area you decide you are interested in. I got connected with prosper throught the john cummuta deb-into-wealth program. They contacted me a week after I got my material. After firing my 1st coach, the put with a second coach which was actually in the process of the john cummuta program. I guess since he had started the debt into wealth program he was now an expert in the area of debt elimination. This guy had actually mentioned in our 1st coaching session that he had payed off his credit cards and now was on his way to paying off or had just payed off what he owed the IRS. Yes, this was supposed to be my financial coach, the guy who was just recently in trouble with the IRS. I am in the midst of this program and please believe me when I say this not somewhere anyone who is seriously trying to better their financial future should be.

Post a Comment