Joost Update | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Joost Update

After multiple attempts, I finally managed to download and install Joost. Wow, it is an amazing application which enables us to watch TV on demand. It used to be only available for Joost testers but it is now available for all.

However, when I tried it just now, there were not many channels. Perhaps I need more time on my hands to explore the channels and programs.
While it is a very great program, I continue to lament the fact our bandwidth is still not up to par.

I have so much problem watching videos on YouTube that I never bother anymore, unless I let it load first and then only watch it when it has finally loaded once.


With Joost, though, buffering is less although I am using the same internet connection. I don't know why. The experience is simply different. Wish I had a fasted internet connection, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment