One Phone Call Also Wanna Save | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, June 24, 2007

One Phone Call Also Wanna Save

Well, I wrote that I handed my monkey's bladder stones to my vet to send to the United States for a free urolith test. That was back in early May. He told me that it would take approximately one month for the test to be ready taking into account the shipping time required to and from the United States.

Right now, it is already almost two months and he did not call me up. I am assuming that the test result is already out. He did take down my email address and if he had wanted to save his phone bill, he could shoot me an email but he did not.

Last time when my monkey was to have blood test, when the results came out and he was supposed to call me, I waited and waited but there was no call from him so I called up to enquire. He had the cheek to tell me that it "just arrived" because when I went to his clinic to get the copy of the results, it was written on the letter, "received on such and such a date" which was a few days before my call.

One of his clients already told me that this vet never called anyone up and if he did, can strike lottery already. If I had the time to go over to his clinic, I would call him but right now I am so hard pressed for time that I am putting it off too. Guess I will have to make time again *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment