Private Party | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Private Party

A new acquaintance is trying to rope me in to help with arranging a private party among our mutual friends to be hosted in his private residence. This friend and his wife are already in their 80s and their children and grandchildren are living in Australia.

I am wondering if I should commit myself to the task because I am running on a tight schedule myself. I also need to know how many people are volunteering their time, although i couldn't ask this question outright. 

In any case, I have begun doing a little homework and have checked out wholesale linens from premiertablelinens com. I am wondering if we should purchase or rent. Maybe a better bet would be to rent so that we don't have a bunch of stuff that we may no longer use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment