It's Merdeka Again! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, August 31, 2015

It's Merdeka Again!

Oh wow, can you believe that it's another national day celebration? 

This year, I believe, has been one of the most passive ones for me, since about five years ago. I was just staying at home this long weekend, although I had hoped that I would have the opportunity to get away. 

Yes, I know, I was just back from Kuching..... and after having completed the backlog of my work and a couple of rest days that I gave myself, I felt bored again and was looking for an "escape". 

Anyway, it's a new month tomorrow and I am hoping there will be something exciting for me to pour my energy into.

Sometimes, I feel as though I have so much time and not enough things for me to do! At least, not paying work! Boo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment