Small Improvements | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, August 31, 2015

Small Improvements

These few days have been mundane at home. With renovation going on at the houses of both my neighbors, I am also entertaining the thought of making slight improvements at home, particularly in the kitchen. 

The kitchen never seems large enough and I am trying to create more space for it. Now, I am not going to knock down walls or anything like that but it's just a matter of moving stuff around; furniture, counters and such. 

My neighbor has built-in cabinets in the kitchen and I am thinking that I too can add pantry slides to my shelves, which will give me more space to store my kitchen utensils and appliances. 

Haha... although I may have plenty of ideas now, when work hits me, I won't have time to think about anything else. If I really want to get things done, I'll just have to engage a carpenter to do the job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment