Hitting The Road Soon | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hitting The Road Soon

My friends and I will be traveling again soon. Although we don't have any concrete plans yet, it will have to be at least after the hockey tournament before I am free to leave. 

However, it is almost certain that we are hitting the beach. Almost all of the proposals were to resorts or chalets. Hah... it means, we get to have a beach side party, with BBQ and music! 

One guy is a talented musician. He plays the banjo very well. I had the privilege to witness his public performance once. I need to tell him about how he can save on deering banjo goodtimes banjo open back, a good deal that I came across from an online store that sells musical instruments. 

It's too bad that I am tone deaf. I would have loved to take up the piano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment