Happy Chinese New Year!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Phew! It had been a busy two weeks for me here in Ipoh. It does seem strange since I am not employed. Well, I've just been doing this and that. 

Let me take this opportunity to wish all of you Happy Chinese New Year if you are celebrating it. May the Year of the Horsey Horse bring you abundance of luck, good health and of course, prosperity. And I wish the same to all non-Chinese, and myself as well! Don't we all need such blessings in life? 

Most of my family members are in Ipoh, so lucky me, I did not have to travel during the traffic congested period before and after the Chinese New Year holidays! Yippee!! 

Well, I hope you have had an enjoyable time, and having a good harvest in your ang pow collection! For those who give out ang pow, I hope the damage isn’t too serious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment