Sultan Azlan Shah Cup | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sultan Azlan Shah Cup

Wooeee....The long awaited Sultan Azlan Shah Cup hockey tournament is here soon. It's next month on the 13th. I know, it's just a year ago that the tournament was held but this is something that I always look forward to because it has special memories for me all the time.

I am actually not a sporty person and I don't really know the technicalities of hockey. Still, I will be there for the 7 (?) days that the tournament is held. 

I have been told that there will be a trip out in March but I have hoping to get the best of both worlds, hockey and travel. If there's a clash of programme, I'll have to forgo one. Probably the travel, as there are plenty more chances to go on trips but the tournament is only once a year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment