Mental Exhaustion | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, November 22, 2013

Mental Exhaustion

I have been working extra hard this past one week, without any time for rest. Most of the days, I had to pull late nights too. Finally, I managed to clear all my work, and so, before new stuff lands on my desk, I have a bit of free time to come here and vent, I mean, update my blog. hahaha!! 

Well, even as busy as I was, I have to lend an ear to some friends who are going through worse patches in life than myself, like a friend who discovered that he has cancer, or another friend who is going through a divorce. 

Oh, well, I just try to be a good friend when they reach out to me, but I don't have time to reach out to them, unfortunately. It takes time and energy to maintain friendship. Did you know that a person can only keep connected with five people simultaneously? 

Oh yeah, anyway, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep at 9.30pm last night!! Rare, unless I have fallen ill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment