Collectible Coins | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Collectible Coins

The other day, I visited the business of a stamp and coin collector, hoping to buy a rare coin for my mother's collection. You see, my mom is a collector, and so am I, but we collect different items. So, I was thinking that I'd get her a special commemorative coin to cheer her up, since she hasn't been feeling too great lately. 

Anyway, I spent a long time at the shop, and couldn't find something that's different from the norm. Sure, commemorative coins all mark a certain special occasion, some of which my mom already owns. 

After almost giving up, I came across a couple of awesome navy challenge coins, collectible coins which I think my mom would like. I bought them and will surprise her with them this weekend when I drop by the house. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment