Tons To Do | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 12, 2013

Tons To Do

And not enough time!!! All right, I know I sing the same tune every time I come home from a trip, and even sometimes when I did not go any where, and I would still feel overwhelmed with work. 

However, if I have nothing to do and too much time on my hands, it would drive me crazy. I am someone who would always find something to do, something to occupy my time. 

Strangely, when people ask me what I have been busy with, I can only tell that I have been busy but not with anything significant. Then why am I so busy? Is it because I always procrastinate? I don't know, I don't think I am a chronic procrastinator. Sometimes yes, but not all the time. 

OK la, I better go and continue with my job and not whine. The thing that scares me most is when I have no work to do. HAHAHA... what a sucker I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment