Full-Time Job | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Full-Time Job

Having never been a full-time employee before, I am actually now considering it, if the remuneration is good enough. Well, I didn't have a strong educational background, so when I think of a "good job", it will be a minimum monthly pay of RM3500. Of course, the higher, the better. 

In Ipoh, leading a single life, albeit with family obligations, this pay check can still offer a comfortable lifestyle. However, if you know me, you know that I don't just aim for a comfy life, I am trying to build passive income, and that means I need to save enough money for a sound investment. 

My life is still like a blank sheet of paper, I am ashamed to acknowledge. I need to do something about it, and soon too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment