Awesome Performances | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Awesome Performances

At the recently concluded Royal Belum World Drums Festival, where I attended with a musician friend, I would like to report that it was definitely a world-class show. My friend was so impressed with the quality of the show, he said that as a musician, it gave him a lot of inspiration and new ideas. 

In fact, he even went backstage to mingle with the performers and took part in the drums clinic. He said, now he knows that's missing in his music. He should get a giggity pedal. It's a good investment and it doesn't cost him that much, anyway. 

Even though I have no sense of rhythm, I have to admit I enjoyed myself tremendously, not only at this festival but also last year's. I hope that next year, we will have an even larger pool of participants, from more countries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment