Last Lap | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Last Lap

Although I have been home from my most recent trip for five days already, I am still catching up on my backlog of work. I am on my last lap already, no doubt, but I am so exhausted. I am tired, honestly. I don't know how long I can endure this. Luckily I did not fall ill upon returning this time, like I usually do but I have not recovered 100% since falling ill a month ago. Yes, it has been exactly a month already.

Anyway, I will spend another two weeks here and then off I am going again. Two trips in November and at least two more in December. Travelling much... when can I get paid to travel? I really hope I can achieve that! It would definitely take a lot of weight off my shoulders!

0 comments:

Post a Comment