Shopping In The City | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shopping In The City

This trip, I am able to put in some shopping time. Although my travel buddies say this is too common to be included in a familiarization trip, I welcomed it. Coming from a smaller city, trends are always slower than larger cities, by at least six months.

So, on this trip, I was able to check out newer products, even though I may not have the time to shop now yet. At least I have a good idea of the latest products on the market and know what to get in the near future. 

As I am in the process of upgrading my home, I went to a large furniture store. They have lots of products, with a good line of brands from overseas, some I have not heard before. I also spent time checking out their clearance bin, which included some kids furniture and premium american made church chairs. 

All in all, I spent about two hours at the store, time well-spent, I say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment