Worked Non-Stop For 5+ Months | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Worked Non-Stop For 5+ Months

We have reached the end of yet another month, albeit a short month, despite an extra day in February, being a leap year this year. I just checked my diary and discovered that I had worked non-stop for almost six months since 10th Sept, 2011. That's a long time to go without a break.

Frankly, I am so, so tired and longing to get away.... but taking public transport, it is not as if I get to rest when I am away. There's always plenty of walking around, chasing after buses, LRTs and trains. What I really need is a REAL break without worrying about stuff piling up waiting for my attention when I get back.

Anyone has any jalan to get paid to holiday? :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment